"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her attempted seduction of Jake is riotously funny.
- He thought it riotously funny when a typically strait-laced American tried to send him to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
- Time Magazine called it "a riotously funny and perceptive indictment of America's political system."
- If remarks are passed that are unpleasant in the instant, you will see that context can make them something between droll and riotously funny.
- Suddenly that seemed riotously funny, and she laughed.
- Their writing, for the most part, isn't deeply insightful or riotously funny in itself.
- Objectively he knew the joke would be riotously funny, but somehow he couldn't get into the objective spirit of the thing.
- Peter Bogdanovich would later observe that Welles found the film riotously funny.
- Dudley Moore is riotously funny.
- This helps to speed up the intoxication and turns out to be a riotously funny game by the end of the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.