"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The end was wildly funny: she would have enjoyed it enormously.
- He is also a wicked satirist and can be wildly funny.
- Ellis and Ruckley let us know that, while much of what happens in the hospital is wildly funny, human lives are at stake.
- For a moment that struck Finlay as wildly funny, and he giggled helplessly before pulling himself together.
- The sentiments, language and story - three centuries old - are strikingly modern and wildly funny.
- Some of it is wildly funny, much is beautiful and more is brutal.
- In spite of himself, he found this development wildly funny.
- It is all a crazy, wildly funny dance.
- His satire is sharp, and he can be wildly funny.
- An essay on the pitfalls of including political words in a dictionary is wildly funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.