"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seen a lot of funny ones come and go.
- We played all sorts of really funny ones, just little ones.
- Children don't usually own islands, even funny little ones like that.
- But people are so used to the funny ones, they call me up and say, 'I'm a little worried about you.
- It was a funny one, but we often had funny ones.
- He wrote letters to her, funny ones with a few clumsy sentences about missing her.
- Let's put all the funny ones into a pile.
- They read each one and laughed at the funny ones, stacking them all neatly into a box.
- "But the bees sure are funny ones," he said.
- Even the funny ones, however, have an underlying depth to them that gives a sensitive insight into each of the characters involved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.