"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Formations are the primary formal unit of lithostratigraphic classification.
- The formal lithostratigraphic unit next in rank below a formation.
- The designation and naming of flows as formal lithostratigraphic units should be limited to those that are distinctive and widespread.
- Each township comprises a formal legal unit.
- This formation, of four troops equipped as light dragoons (though in red uniforms), was the first formal unit of military police in the British army.
- The formal unit for specific rotation values is deg dmcm g but scientific literature uses just degrees.
- On November 17, 2006, the bridal and formal unit was sold.
- On the other hand, formal administrative units devoted to this discipline exist in a number of universities.
- The name "kilogram" was adopted in 1869, but the pond was only eliminated as a formal unit of measurement in 1937.
- "We'll also review the data and see if a formal unit would be in order."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.