"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The project champion may or may not be a formal member of the project team, but can play a key role in change management efforts"
- While women could interact on a limited basis with the society, they were not formal members of the club.
- Gallup did not ask whether a person was a formal member of the denomination.
- In some organizations, there are even no formal members.
- He left the band soon after the release of the album, "I'd never really given the commitment to be a formal member.
- This was a member of the crew, suitably polite and formal with a passenger.
- On why he left, he said, "I'd never really given the commitment to be a formal member.
- It is not a formal member of the English football pyramid.
- About a third of these are formal members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.