"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the concept has never been translated into a formal alliance, and experts who study labor think Stern may be onto something important.
- Another said, "We should consider making a formal alliance with them."
- What he lacks is legitimacy, and a formal alliance with us would give him that.
- These networks are formal alliances among companies within a given industry.
- Despite their close ties the two states had no formal alliance.
- But it is unlikely that those two parties would form an alliance, formal or otherwise.
- "This is the first time we've had a formal alliance," she said.
- France and Brazil entered a formal strategic alliance in 2008.
- London refused to agree to the formal alliance that Germany sought.
- But perhaps they do not need a formal alliance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.