"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The affiliated membership of a church is much larger than the formal membership.
- The party does not have a formal membership.
- There is a distinction here between personal religious experience and formal membership of a religious tradition.
- There was initially no formal membership, but during the 1930s they were known to have had a membership secretary.
- As a matter of agreed principle it had no formal membership and no written constitution.
- However formal membership within the Guardians consisted of various offices and seven grades.
- We don't have formal membership to the exclusion of everyone else.
- This action is usually framed by formal membership and form (institutional rules).
- Thus formal membership was restricted to male Austrian citizens aged 24 years or above.
- Almost all of the presidents can be characterized as Christian, at least by formal membership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.