"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the emperor sided with the Lombards; he made them formal allies and promised to provide troops against the Gepids.
- Cabess was a formal and loyal ally to the British Royal African Company and assisted their operations in the region.
- The Poles ask for the help of Germany, becoming its formal ally, and getting some military aid - mainly fighter planes.
- In 1949 the two became a formal allies through the North Atlantic treaty, which set up the NATO military alliance.
- It was here, after Pearl Harbor, that Chiang became a formal ally of the Americans.
- The two nations have been formal allies since 1778, after all; and three years after that the French, led by Lafayette, helped us achieve our independence.
- It became a formal ally of Japan from 25 January 1942.
- It also comes after months of strained relations between the United States and South Korea, which have been formal allies for 50 years.
- France is America's oldest formal ally, having signed a treaty 218 years ago this week, Mr. Clinton pointed out today.
- That sort of manipulation was for enemies or formal allies, not for the boy he'd caught a raven with, so many years before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.