"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some party members may have hoped for a formal coalition, but this came to nothing and the party supported the government from the outside for the next four years.
- In 1969, the Charterites joined with the Democrats in a formal coalition that successfully took control of city government in 1971.
- Missing a formal coalition the Council rules with changing majorities.
- On 13 March 2009 both parties signed an agreement for creating a formal coalition for and working together in the next parliament.
- There were some discussions for a formal coalition, but these came to nothing, and Social Credit supported the minority government from the outside until 1940.
- As a result of negotiations following the election, they entered a formal coalition with the Liberal Democrats to form a majority government.
- The three helped encourage and coordinate black activism in the city, culminating in the founding of the Albany Movement as a formal coalition.
- In 1940, Huggins offered a formal coalition to the party.
- This became a formal coalition, but its deteriorating state made early parliamentary election necessary.
- Legal scholars say losing Catalan support would not jeopardize the future of the Socialist government, since there is no formal coalition between the parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.