"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tilted plane focus (camera movements used to achieve selective focus)
- Beautiful selective focus at maximum aperture makes this lens ideal for people pictures.
- And its selective focus would keep the beam from touching the inert body inside the crystal coffin.
- Some photographers have popularized the use of tilt for selective focus in applications such as portrait photography.
- This can be useful if the objective is to provide selective focus to different objects at essentially the same distance from the camera.
- The lenses are popular with photographers for the creative possibilities of the selective focus and bokeh effects.
- In this pursuit, Meatyard used various techniques, including multiple exposure, camera movement and selective focus.
- There has to be a rule for finding significant details, a method of selective focus.
- These include using selective focus, darkening areas of the prints, and posing her children with significant props.
- Julia Margaret Cameron was a strong advocate of this use of selective focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.