"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one can be so sure, however, that they will actually finish with a winning record.
- "You think she'll smile like that when we actually finish this thing?"
- And I actually finished it in mid- or early 2006.
- Bill Elliott would be the final drive to actually finish the entire race.
- There is a local tradition that this church was never actually finished.
- And, they get that rare feeling of actually finishing a job.
- Let me see the percentage of people who have bought a book and actually finished reading it.
- I wish these companies actually finished the game before they started shipping them.
- Even then, I knew there was a big difference between starting a novel and actually finishing one.
- "I actually finished that the night before the first rehearsal," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.