"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the Sunday of Spring Weekend, for over 20 years, musician Dave Binder has played a concert on Wriston Quad featuring oldies, contemporary hits, and children's songs in a sing-along format.
- The playlist featured rhythmic oldies, current R&B and Pop/Dance in addition to soft AC.
- WERT (1220 AM) is a radio station broadcasting an oldies/adult standards featuring soft oldies chiefly from the 1940s through today.
- WTBQ is an independent radio station broadcasting from Warwick, New York, featuring oldies, local talk shows and specialty programming.
- The station primarily broadcasts a Variety format featuring oldies, sports and news.
- WJMA AM changed call letters to WVCV AM and featured oldies and talk programs.
- Between 6:00PM and midnight, the station offers a variety of specialty programming that consists of shows featuring folk/world, synth-pop, modern rock, metal, reggae, oldies, gospel, and many more.
- On overnights beginning in the spring of 1984, WNBC added taped Wolfman Jack shows which featured oldies from the 1960s with some 1950s and early 1970s music, with current product in rotation.
- The show, which also featured Bieber's renditions of his new hit "Mistletoe" and oldies but goodies like "Baby," was all for a good cause.
- "Live From the 60's" was a three-hour program that featured oldies exclusively from the 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.