"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At some point in our lives, all of us will face great difficulty.
- Facing financial difficulties, the team is taking the 2010 season off.
- Throughout the 1920s, the hotel began to face financial difficulties.
- Like them too, she faced difficulties about where to live.
- On top of that, the center is facing financial difficulties.
- The hospital has been facing financial difficulties for many years now.
- Her father died while she was a child, and the family faced financial difficulties without him.
- The definition given in the act seems to face several difficulties.
- Yet the trade union movement faced many difficulties in the early 1920s.
- "Where were you during the critical times when we faced difficulties?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.