"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American military officials here say they face a difficult choice.
- If that does not happen, the Administration would face a difficult choice.
- But certainly those who would make a movie about it face a difficult choice.
- In the end, Dorothy and her friends face a choice.
- "Voters face a clear choice about who they want to represent them."
- If trouble comes, and I'm increasingly sure it will, he'd face a difficult choice.
- Now politicians face hard choices, and they don't want to make them.
- All of you will face hard choices in the years ahead, if history's any guide- and it usually is.
- It is just that voters here are facing a choice between two very different women.
- Crossing into the light, they each faced a choice, to stay or return.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.