"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Along with their videos, these songs received heavy exposure in Quebec.
- Many actors of the 1950s and 1960s received their training and first exposure with the company.
- The promotion received further exposure from the show which was released on dvd soon after.
- They had an enthusiastic but small audience in France, receiving little exposure.
- Individuals in this situation receive greater exposure and are at greater risk than the general population.
- The band released a series of singles, which did not receive wide exposure.
- A rarely performed piece with lovely music received exposure it is not used to.
- While parents worked, the children who attended the nursery schools learned academic skills and received exposure to the arts.
- Wallace-Johnson received exposure to the world outside his tiny village.
- Often such contestants may appear on air for many weeks and receive considerable exposure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.