"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in recent months, the topic has gained public exposure.
- The group would continue to steadily gain exposure throughout the 2000s.
- Owners also figure to lose money by moving home games across the border, but they stand to gain exposure.
- Somewhere people could gain free exposure, support and learning about all things creative.
- This allowed her to gain early exposure to a college environment.
- He spend 3 months there gaining professional exposure and experience.
- With the current state of the music media industry, it is almost impossible for independent and new artists to gain exposure.
- "It helps them gain experience and exposure on a higher level."
- She used her time with him to gain exposure and understanding of the state legislative process.
- For retailers, the show is a way to gain exposure to a wide range of products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.