"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If these people really want a war, we have to minimize our exposure on the ground."
- Take steps to minimize exposure to yourself and to others.
- Then, you need to take steps to minimize exposure to those causes.
- She quickly folded them again, so as to minimize exposure.
- "We will make every effort to minimize our exposure and casualties," Flowers said.
- But the banks took steps to minimize their exposure in extending the credit line.
- You can then take measures to minimize your exposure to those allergens.
- Learn more about the common triggers of headaches and what you can do minimize your exposure to them.
- You should exercise reasonable caution to minimize your exposure to crime.
- In the meantime, some consumers are acting on their own to to minimize exposure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.