"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But you also don't want to keep children in cocoons to prevent exposure because it's not going to work."
- No known way exists to prevent exposure to the virus.
- Preventing exposure from ever occurring is the only solution to the problem.
- These were intended to prevent public exposure to minute levels of chemicals in air and water.
- As part of the activity, students will brainstorm on ways to prevent lead exposure at home.
- As a contractor, you play an important role in helping to prevent lead exposure.
- The film was very well received by critics, but its length may have prevented wide exposure.
- The preferred treatment is to prevent exposure to the allergen.
- Is there anything I can do to prevent exposure to the dust in the air?
- On this second pass, the left side was masked to prevent double exposure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.