"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You should also avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment.
- He had avoided exposure to the news media all week.
- The best way to keep skin healthy is to avoid sun exposure beginning early in life.
- The study was conducted of patients who did not avoid sun exposure completely.
- Once you have identified the source of the problem, try to avoid exposure to it in the future.
- My instructions are to avoid public exposure at all costs.
- So I understand you wanting to avoid further public exposure.
- Avoid heavy exposure to the sun a few days before your session.
- Avoid exposure to intense light sources for at least 40 hours.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure, especially for the first 8 weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.