"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bush administration now wants to limit federal exposure to no more than a 3 percent tax per bed.
- They could work from one building to another, limiting their exposure to outside fire.
- It is always important to limit exposure to the sun.
- When your children are younger, you can limit their exposure to certain media.
- You can, however, limit your exposure by following these tips.
- I also limited my exposure to regular television news during the experiment.
- Why must we limit our children's exposure to the classical arts?
- "But the concern about cancer risk has limited people's exposure to sunlight."
- Grace says it took steps to limit its workers' exposure.
- But there are real costs, studied by psychologists, to children who have limited exposure to their parents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.