"exposure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In short, I'd also get exposure among people who might want my services.
- "These people are getting their exposure to the faith through things like this."
- So about six months of the year I can get my exposure without supplements.
- "We tennis players get a lot more exposure and sometimes I wonder why."
- You can get huge exposure and good value for the money.
- "I have long felt that medical school graduate students don't get enough exposure to primary care," he said.
- Firefighters who run into a burning building can get significant exposure in a short time.
- Getting international exposure makes important business sense for the Australians.
- Externally, the club works to get exposure in and around the county.
- In addition to prize money, participating students get great exposure to some of the world's best companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.