"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The otherwise uneventful evening had a feverish, three-homer outburst in the bottom of the sixth.
- If Bobby was right when he said they might never see Frank again, Hal was in for an uneventful evening and would probably get half the book read.
- She and her charges arrived off the Normandy beaches after an uneventful, but storm-tossed, evening.
- Miss Wintertowne, on the other hand, appeared quite calm and collected, like a young lady who had spent a quiet, uneventful evening at home.
- All the odds seemed against it and both young men were resigned to an uneventful evening when the snapper came.
- "No." "In that case, unless you intend to force yourself on me, it's going to be a long, uneventful evening."
- In most respects it was an uneventful evening, but something amazing did happen.
- My husband - an American who also works for the commission - and I went to bed after an uneventful evening.
- Of late it had become the habit with some to stroll by Madonna Benedetta's on uneventful evenings in the hope of diversion.
- It was an uneventful evening for the starting quarterbacks as Buffalo beat host Philadelphia, 16-12, last night in the preseason finale for both teams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.