"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boat was chartered for an evening cruise by a Bahraini company.
- Longer and more splendid evening cruises leave at 18:30.
- Dress up for the occasion on this romantic evening cruise in Paris, and make it a night to remember.
- The number of daily cruises is to increase to 12 by the summer, and evening cruises are to begin on June 10.
- Experience the magic of Berlin on an evening cruise through the city's waterways.
- Winter might be a long way off but already it was too cold for most people to set out on an evening cruise.
- Dine under the stars with your loved one on this romantic evening cruise.
- There's also an evening cruise at 19:30 in summer, which includes a free glass of wine (one hour, May to September).
- Maybe that's how it is on the evening cruises.
- Sometimes the entertainment is a Dixieland trio, and on the evening cruises, a pianist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.