"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the very least, here was this moment, to round off an eventful and enjoyable evening.
- Cranston supplied a dry chuckle; then added: "So we can top off our eventful evening by dropping in to see him."
- We were in 4 an eventful evening.
- Several had been wounded in the riot of the eventful evening, but none seriously injured.
- It was an eventful evening with more to follow.
- What with one thing and another, quite an eventful evening.
- Stuart seemed to have caught a cold during the eventful evening.
- Meanwhile, upon this eventful evening The Shadow was planning other moves.
- Yet, he had an eventful evening in the divisional playoffs.
- But her mind was filled with all she'd heard during the eventful evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.