"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And at the end of an amazing day you'll take an evening flight back to New York.
- I'm going back to the States on the evening flight.
- I leave for Chicago on the early evening flight tomorrow.
- "And I can still make the evening flight to Florida."
- By last Thursday, the evening flight had about 30 passengers.
- I think you should be on the evening flight to London.
- For these weighty issues and a few others, he had to take an evening flight to Baghdad.
- They had allowed seven days from start to finish, not counting the evening flight.
- Before Christmas I had to spend about five hours walking around with a friend, waiting for his evening flight.
- United's new schedule reduces the number of early morning and late evening flights, which are often the least crowded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.