"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And after a strange but lively evening in the haunted house of her soul, we cannot but agree.
- You see, this place gets pretty lively evenings.
- It was the shortest, quietest and most moving segment of a lively evening.
- It seems I missed the liveliest evening the group had ever had together.
- "On the whole, I think I've given you gentlemen a pretty lively evening, for one who has no social accomplish- ments."
- Cheating is encouraged in the game, and it can make for a lively evening.
- I think it will be a lively evening.
- "I have no doubt that you would have had a more lively evening," said Holmes drily.
- It charges no admission and is aimed, at least in part, at local residents who are looking for a lively evening out.
- It brought one of the few quiet moments in an otherwise lively evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.