"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It consists of six original entities and has its present shape since 1977.
- The number of original entities (as of 1863) is nearly 30.
- The number of original entities (existing in 1863) is thirteen.
- The number of original entities, as of 1863, is six.
- "And the original entities don't seem to be improved by the union."
- The present municipality consists of ten original entities merged to each other in 1952, 1969 and 1974.
- Nevertheless, the nature of this original political entity remained vague.
- There are 19 original entities within the area.
- The number of original entities (as of 1863) within the present municipality is 20.
- The local government reform of 1952 grouped the 15 original entities into six larger municipalities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.