"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other related concepts understand the corresponding intervals for all events as the basic entity.
- There are two basic entities that need to be taught (or programmed): positional data and procedure.
- But as you say, Ted, the basic entities endure.
- You see, the basic entities that constitute the threads may be more fundamental than quarks or photons.
- Cities in Japan are one of the basic local entities of the nation.
- Municipalities are the basic entities of local self-government in Serbia.
- The basic entity of this new geometry is four-dimensional spacetime.
- Modern philosophical materialists extend the definition to include other basic entities proven by science.
- The same holds true of the basic entities of magic, and to a much greater degree.
- Like in many other countries, municipalities are the basic entities of local self-government in Serbia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.