"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, Pyongyang called for a new entity consisting solely of North Korean and American military officials.
- The Voyageur Trail Association was created as a not-for-profit entity consisting of a collection of individual clubs; members are responsible for the footpaths within their areas.
- According to Iwai's famed characterization, business corporation is an entity consisting of two-tier ownership relations.
- Long-term strategy is closely guarded by the STAR Supervisory Board, an entity consisting of prominent senior members of the organization of prior years.
- Purple is a common term in politics for governments or other political entities consisting of parties that have red and blue as their political colours.
- Since August 1, 1967 the site is a separate entity consisting of 34 monuments of architecture.
- Cell Captives are entities consisting of a core and an indefinite number of cell entities which are kept legally separate from each other.
- Corporation sole, in English law, a legal entity consisting of a single person ("sole")
- The motor unit (MU) is a functional entity consisting of a motor neuron and the whole set of muscular fibers it innervates.
- Hypersea is a geophysiological entity consisting of eukaryotic organisms on land and their symbionts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.