"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Concession of food is run by Bismarck Enterprises, an entity belonging to the Wirtz family.
- In the semi-structured data, the entities belonging to the same class may have different attributes even though they are grouped together, and the attributes' order is not important.
- No model of a system will include all features of the real system of concern, and no model of a system must include all entities belonging to a real system of concern.
- The commune of Poya is the only territorial entity belonging to two upper entities (provinces North and South).
- Paris, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and La Réunion are the only territorial entities belonging to two categories.
- The Danish State now owns the company as an entity belonging to the Danish Central Bank.
- The capital is A Lagoa, an entity belonging to the parish of Campo, which is 20 kilometers from the Pontevedra capital.
- The PDES also provides a way to relate entities belonging to the same or similar context and to explore the resulting information.
- These were Tripoli and Algiers, which were quasi-independent entities nominally belonging to the Ottoman Empire, and the independent Sultanate of Morocco.
- As Chief Psychologist of a multi-environment hospital he was responsible for the mental well-being of a staff of several thousand entities belonging to more than sixty different species.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.