"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In July 2000 it was split into two entities comprising the private sector company QinetiQ, and the wholly government owned Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl).
- The entities comprising the Transform brand are registered in the state of Georgia.
- This is the history of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities comprising Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- That would let the Community Youth Organization, the entity comprising the Nets' owners, to sell the team.
- The idea being that virtually any entity comprising interesting characters can be formatted by Laub for a Portrait Series show.
- In many contexts one is interested more in the elements that constitute the set than in the single entity comprising those elements, for instance where stating an extensional definition of the set.
- In January 2012, Irinej referred to Republika Srpska, one of two entities comprising Bosnia and Herzegovina, as "the youngest Serbian state".
- All three originally designated a single entity comprising all the modern nations of the Indian subcontinent.
- The entity comprising the pre-merger city of Montreal plus 12 of the previously independent municipalities is now the city of Montreal, divided into 19 arrondisements.
- FAR was the corporate name chosen in 1932 for the entity comprising several companies and subsidiaries located in Le Locle, Switzerland, manufacturing various watch components.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.