"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The form of the merged entity is less important than that something new, better, more efficient and accountable replaces our current system."
- But the 5.6 percent sales gain for the merged entity was not very good.
- "The merged entity could raise prices substantially because the next competitor is still far more expensive."
- Shell is giving investors the option to buy back shares in the merged entity at the same price through the end of June.
- Fairchild will have a 42 percent interest in the merged entity.
- However as a merged entity they returned in 1962.
- At that time, the companies said the merged entity would cut 9,000 jobs and save $2.8 billion annually.
- On 3 August 2003, the new merged entity was officially launched and assumed its current name.
- By contrast, the bank Board of Members have mostly kept their jobs, even those in merged entities.
- "We'll have to wait and see how the merged entity behaves," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.