"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The federal government allows certain entities mentioned above to act as a Pass-through entity in order to provide the federal assistance to another recipient.
- To discourage foreign exchange pressure, the Japanese government decided to open capital market allowing foreign entities to issue yen-denominated bonds.
- That decision allowed entities held by the Fastow partnership that owed money to Enron to avoid particular losses.
- "This program has allowed for-profit entities to be included," she said.
- The partnership was created to allow entities from different sectors in the region to cooperate.
- However poor communications and a distant central power allowed basic feudal entities to develop often self-sufficient and heavily agrarian.
- Massachusetts law allows regional compacts, traditional counties and other governmental entities.
- We can't restrict private individuals from speaking but then allow corporate entities like blogs, newspapers, tv shows to conduct political campaigning at the same time.
- It will not also allow other entities to use it for ends other than the one prescribe by its oath of conduct.
- The legislation also allowed for the first time non-European entities to wholly own a British television company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.