"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The American new entities also adopted the principle of consentimiento (of consent).
- In addition, the law allows religious entities to adopt a charter and by-laws suited to a religious organization rather than a private corporation.
- BUT: The public entity may only adopt "essential" requirements for safe operation of a motor vehicle.
- The new entity adopted the VFL name.
- Soon after Manfred's fictional naming of Siouxland, commercial and political entities adopted the name and made it widely known.
- The entities adopted a system of code names, giving each contactee a biblical name.
- The new entity adopted the VFL name and remained a primarily state-based competition.
- The two entities merged in 1913 and adopted the UIL name.
- Other entities, recognizing the need to limit seismic risk while remaining competitive also adopted "PML" policies which were less defined.
- A "sleeper" provision in the new law requires partnerships and other entities to adopt a calendar tax year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.