"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In providing the notice, a public entity must comply with the title II requirements for effective communication, including alternate formats, as appropriate.
- Although the Privacy Rule permits disclosures of PHI to public health authorities, covered entities must comply with certain requirements related to these disclosures.
- Some other entities complying with Tier 1 requirements will also simultaneously comply with IFRSs.
- That responsibility encompasses identifying the requirements with which the entity and the official must comply and implementing systems designed to achieve that compliance.
- The private entity is a public accommodation and must comply with the applicable requirements of title III.
- Agency staff investigates potential violations of the laws and ensure that registered persons and entities comply with industry, legal, and accounting standards.
- (3) The non-Canadian or other person or entity to which the order is directed shall comply with the order.
- To participate in the 340B covered entities must register, be enrolled, and comply with all program requirements.
- All public entities, regardless of size, must comply with Title II's requirements.
- The Gibraltar Port Authority has to make certain that all entities within the port comply with local and international laws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.