"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pain ceased, and the entity, whatever it was, assumed complete control.
- Or would some other entity assume Amtrak's responsibility?
- These private entities would gradually assume more of the financial risk.
- Reduced risk to the client (because the design-build entity assumes more)
- A single entity may assume multiple roles.
- For example, many different entities may assume the role of a weapon.
- Thus, the description of the entity needs to consider the different states that the entity can assume.
- A threat action whereby an entity assumes unauthorized logical or physical control of a system resource.
- The larger entity may then assume some agreed-upon oversight in order to prevent recurrence of the problem.
- They would allow employers to shield themselves by naming an outside entity, known as "a designated decision-maker," to assume liability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.