"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the centers are profit-making entities that have found a lucrative niche in the program, Medicare officials said.
- We take for granted that a business is a profit-making entity.
- The Wall Street Journal prohibits news employees from receiving fees from "profit-making entities."
- The entrepreneur had taken control of a troubled state-owned company, but a district government used force to reclaim it after the businessmen turned it into a profit-making entity.
- Corporations exist solely, from a legal standpoint, as profit-making entities.
- States across the country have been allowing their Blue Cross plans to convert into profit-making entities for more than a decade.
- The governor and the Legislature got involved when Eliot Spitzer, the state attorney general, ruled that the company needed legislation to switch to a profit-making entity.
- Places for People considers its neighbourhoods profit-making entities - and measures their performance.
- The New York plan also challenges the widely held legal doctrine used to protect charitable assets when a nonprofit becomes a profit-making entity.
- Where the partnership enterprise extends beyond commercial undertakings, the contribution of both parties need not be confined to a profit-making entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.