"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they established the museum as a private non-profit entity.
- The treaty clearly established the league as a separate political entity that considered itself equal to and independent from the cities.
- The department of biochemistry was established as a separate entity in 1987.
- In the final year of the group's founding members, focus has turned to establishing the group as a sustainable entity on campus.
- The newspaper was officially established as a separate financial entity in May 1998.
- When the museum moved to its new site in 1984 it established itself as a separate legal entity.
- In other states, public workers have no right to establish a union as a legal entity.
- The British Library, which encompasses the reading room, was established in 1973 as an entity separate from the museum.
- But the new investment company is still a long way from being established even as a separate legal entity.
- Several ideas were put forward to establish the territory as a more independent entity:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.