"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can be compared to federalist principles where entities of the union retain some aspects of sovereignty.
- Which public entities must retain a copy of the self-evaluation?
- A public entity that employs 50 or more employees must retain its self-evaluation for three years.
- He said, however, that the corporate entity, Olympia & York USA, would retain its interests in the United States.
- Although the variant "East Millcreek" currently is widely used, the community council and several other local entities retain the original usage.
- Political entities may collect revenue and retain revenue only with the Governorate Council's authorization.
- Mr. Owens said his agents would try to determine which side controlled a venture's board and whether the exempt entity retained control of day-to-day operations.
- The public entities now overseeing such amenities will retain ultimate control, while private sponsors will have to conform to government-dictated guidelines.
- The combined entity retained the name of Keane.
- The new entity retained the name "Greys" and played two more seasons in the Midwestern league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.