"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Associação Brasileira de Psiquiatria Biológica (Brazilian Association of Biological Psychiatry) is a legally established non-profit entity, founded in May 1983.
- In October 2006 twelve crew members and businessmen started a lawsuit in which they demanded the bankruptcy of Zwartboek Productie B.V., the legal entity founded for the film.
- It is an irregularly shaped urban entity founded in 1852 as a summer resort and suburb of Baltimore City.
- All religious entities founded by a foreigner must re-register each year with SARA, although the process is much less cumbersome than the initial registration.
- Though city owned, the park is privately managed by the Bryant Park Restoration Corporation, a nonprofit entity founded in 1980 by Andrew Heiskell, former chairman of the New York Public Library.
- The Perrott Library, a separate entity founded in 1905 to serve the Old Greenwich and Riverside sections of town, had circulation figures of an additional 205,000.
- Historically, HILC emerged from two separate entities founded by the two churches that are now Hillsong Church.
- Gaia Trust: Gaia Trust is a Danish charitable entity founded in 1987 with the objective of promoting a global consciousness that experiences the whole planet as a living organism and Mankind as part of that whole.
- In 2011, Arthur Keiser sold the institution to Everglades College Inc., a non-profit entity founded by Keiser that also operates Everglades University, for an undisclosed sum.
- LBCI was founded in 1992 and acquired the assets of LBC, an entity founded in 1985 during the Lebanese civil war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.