"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 63 percent of all E-rate eligible entities participate in the program.
- For consortium arrangements, one of the eligible entities must be designated to serve as the grant applicant and recipient.
- However, the following types of business entity are treated as eligible entities:
- An eligible entity that previously elected to be an association taxable as a corporation by filing Form 8832.
- A foreign eligible entity that became an association taxable as a corporation under the foreign default rule described below.
- If a foreign corporation is not identified on the list included in these regulations, it qualifies as an eligible entity.
- A change in the number of members of an eligible entity classified as an association (defined below) does not affect the entity's classification.
- Unless an election is made on Form 8832, a foreign eligible entity will be classified by default as:
- A financial assistance mechanism providing money, property, or both to an eligible entity to carry out an approved project or activity.
- This bill provides funding for an eligible entity to provide glaucoma screenings to individuals determined to be at high risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.