"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sanitary districts were the first sub-autonomous entities established in Thailand.
- The entity thus established was commonly referred to as the Coal and Iron Police.
- "Parfums Chanel," was the corporate entity established in 1924 to run all aspects of the fragrance business, the production, marketing and distribution.
- The Mambo Foundation is a non-profit entity established under the laws of Australia.
- The institute is an entity established in December 2006 for national nuclear research and development.
- What was presented to the board and the general concept, as I understood it, of the Raptors was that there would be an entity established.
- This concerns the participation of entities established in territories that are not internationally recognised.
- The call for proposals will be open to all legal entities established in the Member States.
- It is, furthermore, open to legal entities established in other countries provided that a bilateral agreement is signed.
- The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology is a relatively new entity, established in October 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.