"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area encompassed by the statistical entity covers the southwestern corner of Koochiching County, with the exception of the two cities.
- Under certain conditions, one or more CBSAs may be grouped together to form a larger statistical entity known as a combined statistical area (CSA).
- Indianapolis (balance) is a statistical entity defined by the United States Census Bureau to represent the portion of the city of Indianapolis, Indiana that is not within the "included towns".
- As such it has no political or administrative significance, but is a geographical and statistical entity.
- The boundaries of such places may be defined in cooperation with local or tribal officials, but are not fixed, and do not affect the status of local government or incorporation; the territories thus defined are strictly statistical entities.
- Further, as statistical entities, the boundaries of the CDP may not correspond with local understanding of the area with the same name.
- ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) are statistical entities developed by the United States Census Bureau for tabulating summary statistics.
- The U.S. Census Bureau created a new statistical entity for tabulating summary statistics from Census 2000 by Zip Code, the Zip Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA).
- They are statistical entities and are not recognized locally.
- Another major theme of this far-reaching debate was the realisation that the European social model is not merely a statistical entity, but that it is, broadly speaking, founded on active participation, and in some cases is founded on work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.