"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was created within any organizational entity of any kind where there were at least three communists.
- The Children of God ended as an organizational entity in February 1978.
- Brand architecture is the structure of brands within an organizational entity.
- These policies are implemented by organizational entities created by government exercise of the police power of the state.
- The organizational entity or individual receiving a grant or cooperative agreement.
- Throughout its history Tikkun has tried to engage readers in broader activism through numerous distinct organizational entities.
- However, there cannot have actually been any geographical, institutional, economic or personal continuity with the original Academy in the new organizational entity.
- A business is a legally recognized organizational entity designed to provide goods or services.
- "We needed an organizational entity that would allow us to interact rapidly."
- The associated organizational entities significantly expanded and the title changed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.