"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- St. John's is a not-for-profit entity and receives no state or federal funding.
- By law, any profits from not-for-profit entities cannot go to shareholders.
- Nonfederal organizations may be a for-profit or not-for-profit entity.
- The deal will transform the 213-year old New York exchange, previously a not-for-profit entity, into a publicly traded company.
- They contend, among other things, that the absence of a not-for-profit entity would cause rates to rise and leave more residents without health insurance.
- Decide whether your club will be a for-profit or not-for-profit entity.
- Most charter schools are linked to outside, not-for-profit entities.
- The benefit is administered by a central organization such as a government agency, private business, or not-for-profit entity.
- Incorporation as a not-for-profit entity had already been established.
- "If you want to make sure the water is safe," he argued, "you should have it run by a not-for-profit entity like the government."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.