"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city of Sukhumi is a separate administrative entity with more than 40,000 inhabitants.
- The Bucharest development region is not, however, an administrative entity yet.
- Vorpommern is a constitutional region of the state, yet not an administrative entity.
- At this time the church was the law making and the administrative entity in the area.
- The last eyalet, however, did not survive as an administrative entity.
- The name has been applied to many administrative entities over the centuries.
- In either case, they are divided into numerous autonomous administrative entities.
- During the colonial period and into the 1970s, Agonlin remained a single administrative entity.
- No region, except for Samogitia, has ever been a political or an administrative entity.
- Obock region becomes a separate administrative entity in March 1927.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.