"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The investigators "aggressively and actively encouraged them to exaggerate and embellish their claims," Captain Brady told the court in his opening statement.
- "We are going to aggressively encourage or require that members also see their primary care physician," said Dr. Hassan Rifaat, the manager of alternative medicine for Oxford.
- Adobe is also going to aggressively encourage adoption of AIR on mobiles.
- In this state, we go out and aggressively encourage people to be donors, with me doing public service announcements.
- Wal-Mart has offered to match prices from competitors for years, but this is the first time it will aggressively encourage shoppers to bring in its rivals' circulars and obtain discounts on a single day.
- It aggressively encourages students to enroll in Advance Placement courses.
- Beyond Our Means tells for the first time how other nations aggressively encouraged their citizens to save by means of special savings institutions and savings campaigns.
- Then, of course, there are the local banks and credit unions, which aggressively encourage savings to increase their deposits.
- I'd probably passive aggressively encourage people to sing along with my song about going to the zoo.
- A few advisers in ambulatory care aggressively encouraged her to become a generalist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.