"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The vision and mission encourage curiosity, creativity, and all aspects of human development.
- "We do not encourage curiosity in our ranks, mi amigo."
- Those who have experienced marriage may attempt to encourage curiosity and thoughtfulness through education of one kind or another.
- The goal of the program is to encourage academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, and independent scholarship.
- During this next month, you should find plenty of opportunities to continue encouraging your baby's mobility, creativity, and curiosity - in safe ways, of course.
- The Pollini household encouraged intellectual curiosity, gave free rein to instinct.
- The goal of the camp is to encourage curiosity; by engaging children in a new culture, they are exposed to different lifestyles.
- This transient lifestyle informs their ability to learn from new experiences and encourages curiosity for other cultures.
- Unfortunately, whatever was beneath that almost permanent overcast did not encourage curiosity.
- The people who run Hela don't exactly encourage free-thinking scientific curiosity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.