"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This gave us the worst of both worlds: too little supervision encouraged corporate recklessness, while the existence of these agencies encouraged public complacency.
- Spellcheck and other tools I'm sure are helpful but also could encourage complacency and distract the editor from full engagement with the story.
- The most obvious is that it would encourage complacency in future - a moral hazard that rewards reckless lenders and borrowers rather than punishing them.
- "They have great value, yes, but they also encourage complacency."
- Yet the risk of playing up good news, of course, is that it may encourage complacency.
- Laurence Tisch, the president of CBS, also believed that compliments encouraged complacency.
- Finally, wearing a facemask may encourage complacency.
- The German misconception, on the other hand, encouraged first complacency, then strategic misjudgement.
- The lack of a credible challenger alone encourages complacency in the ANC - with leaders perceiving no reason to shape up.
- But he was not getting any younger, and age brought a dulling of the senses that encouraged complacency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.