"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main purpose being to keep the peace, and encourage mutual respect.
- Modern business education often encourages excessive respect for anything that can be considered a result of the free market.
- The Fraternity encourages mutual trust, respect, and loyalty among its members.
- He felt it encouraged not just respect but obedience.
- Densho's education efforts encourage students' critical thinking and respect for everyone's civil liberties.
- As a public official, I take seriously my duty to encourage tolerance and respect for the religious views of others.
- If the United States wishes to encourage greater respect for human rights in the world, it must set a good example.
- To encourage respect for the natural world and an understanding of its interrelationships.
- We believe that our role is to encourage moderation, dialogue, the progress of democracy and respect for human rights.
- But Washington should not pursue business promotion at the expense of efforts to encourage respect for labor standards, human rights and the environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.